Dampha wrote:

"Mr. Njie, what did I say in my piece that is NOT true? For your information, ‘sycophant’ is NOT a ‘bad/unpleasant’ word per se. It means: ‘one who attempts to progress or win favor by flattering influential people.’"

Dampha,

You know that it is blatant lie if you use the above definition to describe me. Like I said before, I have been head of Gamtel's planning unit, reponsible for the planning and implementation of Gamtel's network expansion projects well before the AFPRC siezed power. Prior to that I have risen through the ranks working in the various parts of Gamtel since 1978. I have also stated here that I have rejected much better paid jobs before. So what evidence do you have to support your allegation that I am a sycophant?

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-