Essa,

go ahead and tell Omar to avoid me. Who cares?   As far as i am concern, anyone who supports child murderers is not worthy of my respect.  My own family knows  my stance.  I do not give a hoot about any of them being Jammeh sycophants.  I am alone in my struggles in this world.

I can see you've gone hay-wire sentimental.  I will never in the life of me insult anyone in your family. However, I will always call you a sycophant since you are trying to please child murderers.

I hope Njoll, Basin, Rohey (who was a class-mate of my sister and best friend) are doing fine .  Ousman has been a cool brother and i know he is doing well in the states.

Essa, if Fatou Touray  needs my help, i am more than ready to oblige. However, if she happens to be a Jammeh supporter, there is no way i will deal with her.  However, my position towards Jammeh and his supporters remain unchanged.  They can all go to hell, including my own family members who support him.

Before i read Essa Sey's  mail  i was adviced by  a very good friend and brother of mine on this list to keep my cool.  I do appreciate the advise and had promised to temper my  my tone, however, it is very difficult when you have someone trying to twist what i wrote.

Mboge