Amadou Kabir,

For the life of me I really cannot understand your outburst. I ask you a simple question that you may choose to answer or ignore, but instead to such lengths making wild accusations. For your information, I am on leave and have been on leave for the past two weeks.

Second, I am using my own phone so the issue of wasting taxpayer's money is not an issue.

Finally, your political affiliation, occupation or lack of time to debate is no concern of mine. I only asked you a simple question, which I had hoped, you would be honest enough to answer; but I guess I am dead wrong! Any way good luck with your work. I wish you all the best.

Have a good day, Gassa.

PS: List mangers please accept my apology, in advance, for not expunging from this mail my futile exchange with Amadu Kabir. I hope he reflects on the whole exchange for his own good.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-