Yero Mama/Essa Sey,

I didn't realise how much of a fool you are.  However, it is not surprising coming from a certified oaf.  I chuckled when i read the nonsense about me going to vous talking about you.   You and Gassama are insignificant creatures to me.  I will continue to tell you to go where you belong as long as i am on this list.

I do not belong to any vous here in London.  As i said before i am a lone traveller.  I have more important things to do than to sit in 'vous' talking about drones like Yero Mama/Essa Sey or Pa Modou Gassama.

  Since i set foot in Britain, i have been preoccupied with studying and working hard to better myself.  I spend most of my spare time with my beloved daughter.  Unlike Gassama and yourself going round bars and talking about the L, i have a life and i am very happy with myself.

I owe nothing to anyone, unlike you, who owes everything to Yahya 'child murderer Jammeh'.

Only sycophantic miscreants like you will call the incarceration of Dumo Saho, the murder of School Children, the spiralling national debt, the torture of ordinary human beings trivia and 'mayonaise' politics.

To tell you more and your bunch of behind the scenes fans about myself.  I am from Latri-Kunda German.  One of my uncles is the ALkali of Latri-Kunda and another uncle is Alagi Mam Burama Sarr.  My sister is Amie Bojang-Sissoho, journalist and gender activist. We are from the same mother.  You can also get more information about me from Abou Sulayman Jeng -  a senior police officer.  Your brother also can tell u more about me.  All these people mentioned above have never agreed with my political views.

As they all know, i will never support a bunch of child murderers, killers, liars etc.  They know that i have and will continue to survive without any of their support.  I do respect as my family and friends but thats where it ends.  I take responsibility for my actions and deeds.  MAYBE YOU CAN LET US KNOW WHICH VOUS I GO TO TALKING ABOUT ESSA BOKARR SEY  and whose 'MET LANGO'  i am.

Amie Bojang, forgive me for mentioning your name, but i want twerps like ESSA BOKARR SEY to know that,  i do not hide my identity with a  false name.  I am who i am and will never support or 'ass-lick' to make it.  I am independent and shall always be.  I seek no one's approval or otherwise on this list or anywhere else.

 Let me tell u again Essa Sey, to me all supporters of child murderers can go to hell, be they my family members, friends or whatever.

MBoge