Mr.

You could do yourself a big favour evaluating what you have done for Gambia instead of talking about the very many things Hon SM Dibba had or had not done.  Don't you think it's time to put all these grudges and ill feelings of one another behind us and focus on how we can make our home a better place.Like it or not, SM's name is going to go down as an important person  in the gambia when history is written down.  I suggest you cease your incessant attack on him and contribute in a positive way to build a nation we all call home.

Lamin