From: Edi Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: It's my truth!
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:48:35 +0000
One featuer of chaos outbreaks was a remarkable tendency for enthusiasts
to transform into fanatics, so absolute sure of their own righteousness that
they were willing to die or slaughter others over fine points of ideology.I
am not referring to only religioun wise in this context but political
radicalism too as seen in many part of our continent. This was one of the
many failure mode that brought our continent crashing down.
Again, I wonder if such defects might be exploited somehow, to frustrate
these radicalism. This obsession with phisical power and factual knowledge
will take us nowhere.
Edi