Thanks for letting my jiggle turned into guffaws Mr  Darbo. I think your education is more advance than mine to enable you to misunderstand the "hell" simple english used in my statement. Or is it that you are trying to discourage my guts?

However, I wish you can atleast quote words or phrases you can't comprehend  I will be more than happy to explain it to your understanding. Please put into consideration  that it is my truth if you want to continue the dedate. You know what, I like you very much for your honesty. have a good day

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually