Pamodou Jobe wrote:

"When it comes to facing some of the biggest questions Jamus and his apologists should answer, you suddenly sigh away or declare, "oh well that's not for me to answer." But that is for you to answer since you came out in defence of Jammeh's unassailable socio-political, economic, moral, philosophical and ethical tolerance. We are waiting to hear your answers to my questions."

Pamodou Jobe,

I have a proposition for you . Pamodou, if you would undertake to base your debates to issues of national interest and national interest alone, are prepared to do so maturely and also give an undertaking to answer any questions that I may also have for you honestly and to the best of your ability, then I am game. I will endevour to answer any questions that you may have to the best of ability and from my own perspectives without prejudice. The same goes for anybody else.

I await your response and have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-