You know my sister said the same thing, she said she always goes for the underdogs.  i was just like whatever...  You know a lady from my work who is from Missouri just told me that she heard that the game was rigged.  She said they did it because of 9/11 just to be patriotic, which i really did not buy.  it was a very close call though, but you know what the Rams deserve a lot of credit, i liked the fact that they did not lose hope even though they were losing so bad and they were able to tie the game till the last few seconds.  I'm a Packers fan all the way though.

Say hi to Ida.