Ngorr Ciise wrote:

"Dampha has just forwarded appropriate exerpts from the court case of the stolen $3 million, where we graphically learn how Yaya stole the money and was in turn conned by Jallow. Can you tell us why this evidence is not enough to indict Yaya for daylight robbery of our state coffers?"

Ngorr,

If Ebou Jallow, the central character and main protagonist in this very sorry saga, turns around after loosing this case and tenders a public apology to Jammeh for "all the wrongs" that he has caused him (Jammeh), couldn't one be forgiven if he/she disregards all that he has been saying against Jammeh, including the evidence he gave in court?

I can remember very well a few months ago after he tendered his public apology to Jammeh, how some people on this list insisted that his apology should have been to The Gambian people and not Jammeh. At the time he insisted that he owed no apology to any Gambian except Jammeh and Jammeh alone. Again couldn't one be tempted to ask what could he have done to Jammeh that is more important than his attempt to steal the colossal sum of $3 million from poor Gambia, knowing full well that it would be the taxpayers who would repay any loan taken by Yahya Jammeh.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-