Ams,

The reason I tend to ignore you most of the time is because of your inability to come to terms with developments taking place here and the fact that we have gone through the worst. You may petition and petition and petition all you want but that means zilch to us. Fact of the matter is that the US government has its own means of determining what is going on here more than you will ever imagine and their decision to normalise relations with our country must have been taken after a very thorough examination of all that is happening here.

Secondly, you tend to delve into no-issues and end up with name callings. I believe if you have something essential to say/write you can do so much more effectively without resorting to insults and name callings. You may therefore assume that any mention of my name by you on anything will just be ignored. My main pre-occupation in engaging anybody on the L is to make a case for our country. I have very little regard or time for non-issues!!!

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~