Yus,

I have no doubt that the seizure of OJ's passport is nothing other than the continuous harassment of the guy by these inept morons.  Buharry is right that passports are generally government property and can be withdrawn at anytime. We know Halifa Sallah's passport was once confiscated by the Jawara regime, thus nothing  new about governments seizing passports.  Another example was when the British Government seized Kevin Maxswell's passport during his infamous trial.

What  we are concern about is the manner it was done in OJ's case. Did the magistrate dealing with the guy's case issue a warrant for the seizure of passport?  I am all ears.  I can see that our resident APRC JALI is pulling his hair to give us the other side of the story.  I for one, am not interested in these vapid selective objectivity coming from a known twerp.  For me it is nothing but bunkum.  Do u here anything from our JALI  when it comes to Dumo's continuous incarceration and the delay in hearing his case or anything of that sort. NO.

The so-called putting the record straight only seem to apply when the harassment of percieved enemies of the regime are concern.  We remember the same person trying to justify why journalist and human rights activist are in trouble with the security agents.  It is always the fault of the victims.

For me the seizure of OJ's passport is nothing but the continuous harassment of the guy.  No amount of spin can make me think otherwise.

Yus and Buharry thanks for your observations.

Happy Easter,

Mboge