Gibby

Like you said this is definitely wrong for  this and embarrassing to all of them, although the minister Badgie has the right to marry another woman that was not the proper  protocol and manner to conduct himself especially in public. No woman wants a mate ( sait) which is what Badgie was doing ( looking for another wife in his wife's absence) and that  explains Badgie's wife human feelings  & reaction even if she just came back from the holy land.  The fight was definitely uncalled and untimely  for  all of them  especially  Nam Ramzia should have known better than that . Getting involved with a married man is dangerous - Ask Monica Lewinsky for advise on that- she admited that yesterday on Larry King show 2-28.

Yus , first giving the fact that all we have so far is only from a news report , it would be fair to hear the stories from all three parties plus the Police before one concludes any opinion here. But again it is their personal lives  that must be taken into consideration  after all . I would just call it a day and let them solve it or trash it out privately. Again Yus ,you are right ,We do not need any of this Tabloid material we have enough on the table now.