Joe the truth to this matter is as it was when I visited Milan during the chritsmass holiday. Am not a catholic, but who the hell cares under what umbrella of faith one seeks shelter from. It is very difficult to get to the bottom of this story since non of these boys or girls would like to shed light on it. I do understand them since the Italian government is still draging their feet on the faith of these brothers and sisters of ours."To comment" said  one, would be calling for trouble since they could be deported back to the Gambia. Iam not going to give up following this story, for I shall be heading back to Italy sometime in april. Yes I did meet many of them for I was invited to their chiristmas party organised by the Gambian christian community in Milan. They (Gambian christian community) were indeed doing a great job in housing and feeding these people. I knew non of these kids in the Gambia but during my time with up to 20 of them I understood that all they are concerned about was to arrange their papers which will  show that they are legal.

My advice to any one who might read this article, is to try find out if indeed this story really took place or the boys were just making it up. Call to the Gambia, to friends  in Italy find out if indeed a plane loaded with Gambian catholic boys and girls went to Rome and returned home with a handful.

I wrote this article, to raise alarm that incase someone on this forum heard of this very sad situattion they could try to locate their brothers in Milan or Rome to verify their condition. I have no reason to blame the head of state, my only concern is the faith of these brothers and sisters.

Kebba Sanneh