It is heart breaking to see that a man who dedicated his life to help his country, could be languishing in the jails  for so long and no  justice whatsoever to free him from the jaws of  a dictator who has no moral to distinguish between national security threats and nation building.
It is sad to hear that Mr Saho and a few could be sitting inside, in the name of national security while the murderers of inocent Gambian children are shaking hands with the religious and political elites of our motherland. In democracy everyone has the right to be part of or not part of  a political party. If one is for the APRC, yes one has that right. What is important here is the manner in which this government is treating the citizens of our country.
Jammeh might have the interest of the country at heart, that we do not know. what we do know is that, he certainly have the blood of inocent gambians on his hands.  I believed that it is time over due for those in and supporting this cruel enterprise ( APRC) and those against it to come to our senses and analys the Gambia based on the importace and vitality of the life of each and every citizen of our country.
I for one do not care who rules the Gambia, what I do care about however, is that any Government, that detains, kill inocent gambians , torture inocnet people in the name of national security has no place in the civilised world. If jammeh does these things as we all know does, those for him an against him should come together to see him leave the stage for some one else in the name of national interest.
It is crystal clear that the conditions that led to the successful overthrow of Jawara and his corrupt leadership are once again surfacing in today's Gambian political spectra. Jammeh embark on ambitious and futile goals that can neither be achieved nor realised without trying to suffocate the population of our country. Gambia we all know, can do better with the abundance of academic resources both at home and abroad .One definately needs to know the tools and their usage to yeild a better result. The man ( Jammeh) should go since the tools of good governance are locked in the back yards of the Gambian itelects serving themselves and not the people.It is high time to realise that been realistic is what the Gambia needs not talks or dreams of vision 2020 when the man leading this vision is himself blind.
Kebba Sanneh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~