Saiks wrote: "And even after the U.S. State Department criticized the recent parliamentary
elections in Gambia, it failed to react to the situation".

Saiks, where or when did the US State Department criticize the recently held National Assembly Elections in The Gambia?

But for this distorted view of Gambia's recently held National Assembly elections, the article is a good one.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-