Dampha,

Like I said before, you may whine, wimper, whinge and writhe all you want but one thing that you will never see is this government messing up. They are more focussed than that. Because I pointed out your true and real motives for hating this government you begin to go haywire. You see the miopic bigotry in you. Good grief! Dampha, are you for real?

On the issue of Dr. Saine's preliminary report, why caution him against telling lies even before he gives his impression of things on the ground, as he has promised? Very pathetic, if you ask me. My friend this deep hatred for the government and the anger in you is not good for you.

Finally, you can say all sorts of rubbish about me and that would not sway me one bit. To me, you are just a shadow, someone who does not exist. At least I am as real as can be and my contribution to the development of this nation of ours is there for all to see. Dampha, come to terms with the realities that the first republic is truely dead and hail the second! Consider this my final statement on the issue. I shall be posting more positive developments to make you want to kill yourself.

Until the, have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~