Dampha,

Before going all hysterical on me, my question has still not been answered: "Was there ever any press release from the government shedding light on the alleged expulsion of M. Andre?" Show me any evidense that the government had issued a press release concerning the guy and I will readily admit it. I don't have a problem accepting facts. I am not in denial.

What you've quoted from me was me merely dampening down your elated spirit when you had hoped the demise of the government was eminent because you had hoped that the EU was going to heap all sorts of sanctions on us and was terribly disappointed. My stance regarding our souvereignty is still the same. It is not for sale! Period. Whatever Yero Mama/Essa Sey's position was, fact of the matter is that he is not the spokesman of the government.

Finally, you may rant and rave, whine, whinge and writhe all you want but the fact remains that this government has widespread support that is destined to grow and there isn't a darn thing you can do about it. With these and other grants, boy, you are looking at another twenty years in exile, if you will live that long.

You see, like I promised you yesterday, I will continue to eulogise the achievements of this government while you continue to live a disgruntled and angry life. It is said that "castles in the air cost a vast deal to keep up". Have you got what it takes to keep your dellusions about the eminent demise of this government high up?Again, on this topic, you've heard the last of me. Mba koko! What desperation! Muna Eississo fring ye freedom balm maala.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-