Thanks brothers Yus and Fye,

Our sentiments and blanket statements can be dangerous because the cycle of hate continues without abait.

I tell you  both this also from other  personal experiences not because of my Arab origin but from our very own African bothers in Gambia who call All Nigerians  Crooks  and drug dealers which is far from the truth just because there are some example of Nigerian drug dealers that they know . My wife is from Nigeria and I know that some of the best Africans that have contributed to the advancement of the continent are Nigerians.

I wish we all would take into consideration the younger generation that also listen to us. If they hear us preaching hate they will live with hate  and it will go down for generations . The  typical example we see now is The Palestinian/Israeli /Arab  /Jewish conflict.  Both sides tell their children How evil the others are without letting them know the causes of the animosity and how to resolve the problems peacefully. Thus the endless cycle of violence

Well , I spoke too much. Best regards for now

Habib

HDG