Dave , Joe and Fye

Of course there is racism in Islam, christianity and all  other religions including Buddhists , Hindus etc.

That is an ugly fact in history  that even we cannot deny  even as Africans as we do discriminate amongst each other.. No one is denying what Fye  or Joe are  trying to tell. It is not a secret even as we write  the same slavery is going on in Europe of white girls as sex slaves in Bosnia , black girls in sudan, Indian girls in the middle East ,Chinese girls in Australia ,Arab girls in Morocco and Spanish girls in all of south America. - I know of the girls as we have evidence of them and  video documentaries but are there men too

 yes indeed.

We should start to find out and stop  the root causes and teach the younger generations to correct the situation and avoid hate as it only turns to a vicious cycle that never ends through education and respect of our basic human rights. We have the cast system of Jam and kal and class system of Taggas and gaerrs gawals . This is the root cause and must be stopped  first. Justice  is like jihad .It is a continuous struggle that we must endure.

As far as Bilal is concerned he was so close to the prophet and  God that once when he was denied to call the adhan by some racist Arabs (then) it is claimed that there was darkness in the region as a punishment to the nation that treated him wrong. The perpetrators had to beg him and kiss his feet for mercy and on the seven day when Bilal forgave them and call the azan there was sunlight again. How true is this hadith   is for us to believe or find out but the lesson was clear from our creator that we are all created equal .

Even the haves shun on the have nots these days  be they of the same race or or religion. We know how wasteful some of the Arabs leaders can be while the vast number of the common population suffers in poverty. We have that in Africa ,Asia and Europe( even the USa  in many respects)

My take on this is education , correction and practice of what each of our respective religions teach. None of them  tel you to discriminate or hate  (except the KKK or the Nazis or apartheid regimes and zionists etc)

I have to go now

have a good day

Habib

HDG