Asbjorn,

Hope you have a peaceful and blessed Easter holiday

Thanks for your addition to this grim reminder of slavery  . Almost all of us  in the world are really guilty  in many ways. We see this injustice and sometimes because we can't do much to change it so we simply keep quiet. It is wrong and keeping it alive by inaction is what we should all challenge by prayer, taking steps to stop the hatred and violence, by teaching and practicing tolerance in all aspects of life(,business ,religion,schools  ,governments etc) No one expects miracles but we must start one step att a time by speaking out when we see this form of injustice or any related one.

Have  a good day

Habib

HDG