Hablie,

I haven't visited my hotmail account for a while, and I am just seeing this piece. I like it.

Just got a mail from Saul Mboob informing me of his daughter's "chetalleh and jeballeh" some time in April. Have you been in touch with him yet? I informed him that you are around.

Keep up the good work, and be careful.

Alhaji

Dr. A. S. Jeng