Buharry,

You seem to be living in cloud-cuchoo land. Yes Passports are properties of Nations or states and could be withdrawn at anytime like a lot of other things that are properties of states. Yes there are certain fundamental human rights and civil rights enshrined in each state's constitution. Yes, there is a process and procedures to reclaim properties of a state. Men!!! Get a grip.

I could swear that Yus was aware of all these and I would further swear that Yus' was a rhetorical question and not a need for answers.

The Most important pieces of information are?

 When does Statehood or Nationhood issue?

When does a State or Nation cease to legally exist? and therefore forfeit its sequitur privileges of seizure, reclamation, and agency of its citizens? In other words, is a passport issued by the Government of Gambia in its current configuration, valid? Is the impoundment of such passport a valid estoppel? Is the impoundment to prevent O.J. from travelling outside of Gambia? or returning to Gambia? or both? Is O.J. under any travel restrictions and why? If O.J. has cases pending, is it the courts' fault for keeping cases ever-open and call the calendar when defendants are out of the country in order to create an impression of a fleeing felon? I bet you O.J. did not receive prior notice of when those silly cases were to be heard.

Buharry wake up and smell the coffee, or shall I say attaaya!!!!

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".

Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.