Well said

The point here is that we have weak leaders worldwide because they do not have guts to even speak up unless their positions are threatened.

All hell will broke loose when the bloody war criminal Sharon kills Arafat.

Your description of that says it all " the mother of all mistakes'

I think that it is time for us to speak up and put pressure on President Bush and the UN to stop fooling us and stop Sharon or shut up with their ridiculous political words just to apease the jewish media. If they realy want to stop this all the US has to tell Israel is that they will cut of diplomatic relations with them and they will comply in five minuites.

This is a darn shame.

Only God knows why and with prayers for peace ,I hope this madness stops from both sides

Habib

HDG