Ngorr,

Some of you are really very deceitful. For God's sake, why can't we sometimes put our political affiliations aside when we discuss national issues?

Momodou Sidibeh posted a very thought provoking article, which I am sure he wanted people to discuss and make suggestions as to how it may apply to our country.  Yus asked many sarcastic and idiotic questions which I could have easily ignored, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and answered to the best of my ability. I wasted a lot of my precious time trying to explain what is on the ground here and now. He started moving back and forth over very trivial things that have very little or no benefit for anyone and now what? You also come with such silly arguements? Geez, what can I say? I just give up. If all that two of you can contribute are these silly diatribes, then I give up. I wish both of you the best of luck.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-