Mr. Krubally,

You seem sincere in your call to withhold judgement in O.J's defense until we hear both sides and I want to thank you for that. I am going to try to speak with you interactively. I am sometimes amazed at the capacity of the human mind to reason. We are all endowed by rabbi'l aalameen to recognise the truth even when couched in blasphemy. So Indulge me.

here goes.

I enjoyed reading your fair stance. I could not help but make a few observation that will make for a better reading of your position.

Peers not pears.

travelled not traveled.

I would (n't) caution you to get the fact straight before taking sides.

Let us not allow our party affiliation (TO) affect our reasoning.

I know these were unintentional mistakes on your part, but for the benefit of some of L-readership, I will offer the corrections. I hope you don't mind.

Now, Mr. Krubally, back to the more important issue:

Do you know my party affiliation? I brought this up first because you are right that party affiliation can cloud the judgement of the insincere. If you do know my party affiliation, please feel free to share it with the rest of the L-readership. That way they can consume my commentary with a tinge of salt.

Every Gambian, including you and me, is entitled to a recognizable means of travel to access the right of free movement without let or hinderance. Pass-ports are not issued by parties and are not issued to felons or those citizens who are fugitives of law or flight-risks thereof. O.J. returned to Gambia, so evidently, he is not a flight risk, neither is he a fugitive of Gambian law. are you with me so far? stop me when I write too fast. ok? ok.

Mr. Krubally, you informed us: "but most of O.J's colleagues have traveled out of the country on numerous occasions without their passports been (being) confiscated. Alh Omar Sey, Alh M.C. Cham, and Alh. Yahya Ceesay.

Mr. Krubally, are you comparing O.J.'s stature and position in Gambian society to that of the personnages (not unimportant in their own rights) you mentioned here by virtue of collegiality?Was it wrong to kill some of the student demonstrators even though some were spared? You know the tanks did not raze all the demonstrators in Tiananmen square don't you? or is that sheer luck on the part of the survivors?

Mr. Krubally, you continued: "In fact, it will be fair to say that he and most of his pears have misled us all our lives."

Misled you about what Mr. Krubally? After O.J. and his peers misled you and your peers all your lives, you are yearning for more misleading from Jammeh and his peers? I'm sure your whole life and that of your peers is not meant to be misled, is it? If it is, I sense a case of Misledomylitis and a smidgen dose of quiet reading does the mind some good.

 Mr. Krubally speaks: "From the way O.J came running to the list with his side of the story,..."

Oh yeah? which way was the right honourable running to the list? I suppose you regard O.J.'s rights being trampled upon as payback time for all the misleading he and his peers did you? Or have you not made up your mind? Has your judgement been clouded by your perceptions of O.J and his peers' past conduct? You did inform us that the misleading was done by O.J. and his peers but none of the peers had their pass-ports confiscated. Why do you suppose that is? And if it were payback time, would it not have been sweeter if all your culprits paid for their crime of the misleading of Krubally and his peers? This is an opportunity to amend your allegation to just O.J. committing that crime. Are you still with me? remember, stop me when I dribble. Here, O.J.'s rights of free movement and association are infringed upon illegally. Share with us how that improves your misled life. Since O.J. and his peers are not in the habit of properly informing the citizenry, Jammeh and his peers must also mis-inform. I wonder if that makes sense. I know I will not knowingly submit to mis-information from any one or any quarter. How about you?

Mr. Krubally, I take umbrage at your assertion that the defense of an impounded civil right is a game. I'm sure you were just trying to be cute. You did not really mean that did you? Remember, when you write an opinion, re-read it for sense, and then read it a third time for typo. I have enjoyed you and I'm sure I will have numerous other opportunities to do so in the future. I hope I have asked pertinent questions and if you are enlightened in the process, Allaahu bas A'alam.

I look foreward to a clearer position from you. Hold your peace if you still claim you are a NEUTRALI. (lol).

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".

Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~