Bro Yus ,

I understand and agree with you 100 %. I frankly NEVER like Arafat and even just started to support him now because of the insults his people are being subjected to. He was never a good leader nor was Sharon.TERM LIMITATIONS would have eliminated this mess if some other Palestinian was given the opportunity to try a new kind of governance. Arafat has al the finances of his nation in his private hands and only his wife has the combination and access to the swiss account in the name of security ( ironic- what will happen if he is martyred and his young wife decides to keep all the money) That was my gripe with his style. Now that he is cornered with his hands tied I do not know what Sharon or Bush wants him to do if they destroy his authority. It makes no sense.

Sharon is sick mentally and physically .He  needs to loose weight asap  and go check in at St Elizabeth's mental hospital here in Washington otherwise he will soon humiliate his best friend Mr. Bush and his country Israel will suffer if America shifts sides for their own interest.

So much for this . I think God will punish these aggressors and his punishment will be more severe. When the angel of death comes to get Sharon I will not envy him . He will be screaming for mercy when it will be too late.

Habib

HDG