Yus

I feel your pain and hurt  ( quoting president Clinton) but the reality is that they can not just get up an leave. That must be done through the  ballot and education as Halifa  Sallah propagates. They are well entrenched to just say come and take  our cake and eat it. I doubt that ot will happen .

I am an advocate for a strong business sector and that is only possible with a stable government
If the coup was last year I would say yes that is a possibility but now after almost 8 years or more it is not possible unless we have another coup and that will take us back again to where Nigeria is today suffering from countless coups and counter coups.The devil you know may be better then the one you do not know.I say half a loaf is better than none until we finish eating this loaf and bake a new one to suite us. Your father was an honorable man and so is  your mom in the field of education .We must educate the masses to know their choices first . Now the only choice they have is survival and coping until a change comes peacefully or by force.

I may be wrong but I do not like violence and even a single one enemy is  too much for anyone to deal with. Maybe we should say forgive but do not forget if  that is ok with you

Sometimes I wish we all  had the good educational background and foundation you have to perceive the good and screen the bad or ugly This would not have happened to our innocent little Gambia.

If you do not mind I would like to change the subject on this same posting as I may have run out on my limitation

I would like your opinion on the catholic church 's isssues by priests -and/or others too

here is my opinion for your digest

I am against the attacks  of the catholiic church . Yes there may be a  few priests that are molestors but it is not all or moost as percieved  . The catholic church did a lot of good things to be condemned to death as we see daily in the nnewws. the problem lies with human nature and I think the solution is allowiing the nuns and priests to marry each other or with others even if they choose not to have kids ( difficult with the church's stand on birth control)  waw Phew!1 - who said there are easy solutions !!!

You know that i went to st Augustine's high and  wiill always apreciate the education I got fromm them regardless of this outcome.

Habib

HDG