Mr. Kanteh

Your analysis is  so precise to the facts and  crystal clear in explanation to any layman. I have to steal this well written summary of the Sharon /Arafat debate as an example or quote you . The Rev Jesse Jackson said it again today and we hope that some of the power hungry leaders learn that they will all end up one day being history like those behind them.(dead)

Without freedom and justice all of us will never live peacefully . So as Asjborn also mentioned let us also pray for peace and NOT depend only on the Superpower USA to solve our problems.

.Thanks & have a nice evening

Habib

HDG