Folks,

I am sorry that I cannot respond to the private emails as they seem to many and most are asking similar questions. I have already opened nine and it seems that more might be on the way. The information that I have gathered about the project so far is as follows:

Cost of plots for outright sale.

18 M X 25 M - D45,000.00

20 M X 25 M - D50,000.00

25 M X 25 M - D60,000.00

In addition, there are some legal fees to pay and they range from about D2,500.00 to D3,500.00 and the plots come already leased.

These costs apply to Gambians resident here and abroad equally.

Conditions

You must get the forms, fill them and return them to the SSHFC on or before Friday, June 14th, 2002. The forms would be available from Monday, April 15th, 2002.

You are expected to develop it within about three years. I am not sure of this, but I understand that after this period, the land could be repossed.

That is all the information I have at the moment. If anybody wants further information, I'm afraid you gonna have to pay for a call to the SSHFC. I am not going to respond to any private mail concerning this except for a few brothers and sisters. Got it? I hope so.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~