I had a long discussion with someone in the legal community and I had asked her:

How can a citizen of a dictatorship bring suit against his rogue government in the International Court of Justice?

Mouna Mutawakkil's answer was that this court shys away from hearing cases brought by individuals against member-states of the U.N. The U.N membership is where the court derives its jurisdiction. That means, it only hears cases brought by member-states against other states. It is however possible for a citizen of Gambia (a dictatorship) who is afraid of taking up arms to seek redress from his/her government, to convince another member-state to bring his/her case to the court against the rogue government. He/She may have to be awarded honorary citizenship by this state because the court will hear cases brought by states on behalf of their citizens.

I'm checking on the commonwealth. Mouna was not familiar with what the commonwealth can do beyond its ceremonial role in these God-forsaken "states".

We are slowly narrowing down the options available to Gambian citizens.

Boo Duya no men am. Deleke na Lebinti man. Oh by the way, how did you get your Gambian Passport? A Naa di Tell you Arona. No fitiyaye me bo. Na cres you cres so.

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".

Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.