I couldn't have said it better BK. and the reverse holds true namely:

You cannot claim neutrality in the Gambian condition and harp on injustice elsewhere as if you are ready to strap on a booomber belt. It does not appear or sound sincere. Any one who has turned on a radio or watched the news even over the past several years will know that Israel's paranoeia over being choked by Arabs from all sides is leading Sharon into a process of self-anihilation. Israel's own peaceful existence is necessarily dependent on the existence of a palestinian state. No ifs ands or buts about it. Even if one does not understand the Arab-Israeli history, all you have to look at is the geography and Geopolitics of the world. The operation Sharon has embarked on, something defense or the other, has promised that he would spare the life of Arafat, as if the Palestinian condition can be reduced to just Arafat. And in the execution of this process of cleansing Pre-Oslo Israel of all Arabs, I dreamt Arafat was accidentally killed. We have a saying around these parts- The genie will definitely be out of the bottle then. Thanx BK. I don't usually thank folk for being honest, but I make an exception here.

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".
Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.

Bakary Kanteh wrote: <[log in to unmask]>

Why are those who are proclaiming to be neutral over a clear case of subjugation vs liberation in the Israeli-Arab conflict not likewise neutral over the misrule in the Gambia? Don't say it is because you are Gambians and not Palestinians. Decent men should stand for freedom everywhere. I therefore have and shall not have any regret in to labelling all those who profess to be neutral in the Arab-Plestinian conflict as being under one of the following three categories:
1- Ill-informed about the origin and state of the conflict.
2- Selectively unjust but posing to be neutral
3- Plainly hypocritical

As Saiks would say, 'for Freedom'

The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~