Yusufa

This is a very interesting comparison with the "red native American indians" and the Palestinians. I wonder sometimes . But thank God we have TV these days to see and hear first hand of the atrocities which should not be repeated.again

I will add a few cents to it and think how the original Ethiopian Jews from Africa that were uprooted by the newly converted  European Jews to present day Israel to be in the front lines of the IDF and YET  I repeat if these Ethiopian Jews  donate desperately needed blood to the Israeli government Their donated blood id DUMPED because they do not accept blood from Blacks . This is a sad fact and a shame . These same Ethiopians have to wash their black skins with MUD before they enter any Synagogue in Israel as they need to be cleansed - What bull shit . It is simply  racist to the core

I have confirmation of this fact from Ethiopians themselves  and I was sick to my stomach to hear it

What more do you expect from war criminals like Sharon

Good day

Habib

HDG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~