Yus

 this is realy awful even to read - just as the suicide bombers also

What can anyone do to stop this a a million dollard question annd how to impliment any agreement is another big problem

habib

HDG
>From: "Yusupha C. Jow" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Fresh evidence of Jenin atrocities
>Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:12:11 EDT
>
>Fresh evidence of Jenin atrocities
>
>By Phil Reeves in Jerusalem
>
>18 April 2002Middle East Fresh evidence of Jenin atrocities Powell leaves for
>US empty-handed
Bethlehem monks make defiant stand in Nativity siege Ramallah
>Diary: Ruins will be rebuilt
Amos Oz: What we Israelis must do to bring peace
>to our land
Mark Steel: Take me to the Promised Land (the long way)