Joe

I fully know where you are coming from and also know you are law abiding and respectful to all Gambians and care for peaceful co existence with our human/mankind . If one is pushed to the wall and cannot do anything he or she will kick back and that is the current situation in Palestine. Wole Soyinks piece yester has grusome details of the massacre of Jenin .What do you expect from folks that do not have any hope at all !.fight back as malcom X preached.

We  call it temporary insanity as used by many defense lawyers in the real world.

Does it make it right ?.No of course but it could have been avoided if the whole  world did not stand by and watch you being pushed to the wall and yet do nothing to stop the aggression.

Do not worry  it is just a healthy exchange .

by the way I will be in Chicago on the 18 and 19  May 2002. I will give you my promised contribution then .My regards toyour family &  our good bro Pa Joof and his family. See you then as you will not be in for the ALD in DC the following week

Habib Diab Ghanim

HDG