George Sarr wrote:

"Let me break it down for you one more time. The ISSUE is you are using COMPANY TIME & RESOURCES to peddle lies on The Gambia and Related-Issues Mailing List. In order words, you DON'T do a damn thing but sit all day using company time & resources misinforming gambians and friends all around the world about developments that do not exist; and when cornered you make derogatory (often inflammatory) remarks towards those with opposing view - which btw only leaves some of us to wonder whether you suffer from some compulsive obsessive disorder. Perhaps they ought to check and see what's in your sippy-cup because you could very well be drinking on the job. I don't know. I'm sorry but your erratic mood swings forces me to come to that assumption."

My dear old George, have you realised that you sent the same message twice or am I halucinating or under influence? Geez! That tells me a lot about you.

Secondly, does it make any sense to you petitioning my director for praise singing his excellency Dr. Col. Alhagie Yahya A. J. J. Jammeh, when he is the head of state (ExecutivePresident)? Think again bro. I'm sure you can do better than that.

Finally, feel free to remain in cloud cuckoo land. We are moving on. Get it?

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-