Kebba, hear yourself:

"You are so predictable, it is not even funny. Don’t delude yourself into thinking that people in the Diaspora depend on you for TRUTHFUL news about the country. You are the laughing stock of ‘Diasporans’ I know. When those people want news about the country, they call their folks that are NOT in denial. You must be out of your mind to think that people take your garbage that seriously."

Predictable? Did you really write predictable or am I halucinating? Read the following:

"I was going to ignore your gibberish till tomorrow, but decided to respond upon seeing Musa Jeng’s inquiry. I don’t want this to be between you and Mr. Nyang."

If you are looking for predictability Kebba, look no further than where you are. For your information, no sooner did I finish reading Musa Jeng's piece, I knew that you were going to respond by hook or crooke. Fact of the matter is, you delude yourself all the time into thinking that you can bully everyone into thinking and acting like you. You cannot bear to see anyone even acknowledge the fact that things are improving all round. You are so God damn undemocratic. Why don't you, for God and Heaven's sake, allow other people to speak their minds about some of the possitive things happening here? Geez. Do you remember when you went berserk and started pre-empting Dr. Saine as to what he can and cannot say? I just don't believe this. I simply cannot understand why some people even listen to you.

You stated that I am deluding myself by thinking that Diasporans take me seriously. Are you well, Kebba? One of those Diasporans who take me very, very seriously is none other than yourself. This is more so when you realise that contrary to your delusions and self denial, people are seeing for themselves all that I have been saying are happening here. Unfortunately you are in too deep to extricate yourself from your self denial and predicament. Why don't you just quit this nonsense and admit that we are making giant strides in trying to bring sanity and development to the country after all that you and the oligarchy you belonged to did us? Am I asking too much here? Geez. You know what one of the Diasporans who is on the L but hardly posts anything told me yesterday when he paid me a courtesy call? He told me that:

"If Jawara keeps his promise and returns to the country as an elder statesman without trying to meddle in politics, I for one will forgive him for all that he and his various governments did to us".

I couldn't have agreed with him more. I am extending the same gesture to you too. If you would just come to terms with the fact the first republic is truely dead and that you and your cohorts will never be allowed to lord it over us again, then all is forgiven. Is that asking too much KB? Eh, muna ifanang.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~