Thanks brother Yus ,

You have upgraded my learning process again on some very pertinent issues.

First and foremost I apologize for the spelling /typos on my last posting - I forgot to use the spell check and I am not the best typist either.

 Sorry ,Yus ,if you took my assertion otherwise.I have a lot of respect for your intellectual capabilities and I am certain you had better grades than me in college/Univ . I have learnt that in order to get the correct news generally  you have listen to radio /TV from both sides ( literally and first hand) .The Palestinians would claim 1000 ( thousand dead -for example ) and the Jews would claim 100 dead ( one hundred e.g. )   then I would use my discretion and figure out that it is only about  maybe 400 or 500  that is the reasonable figure.

You know I found out how true this strategy is . Last week during the many pro and anti Israeli demonstrations in Washington , the jewish media reported that over 100,000 thousand pro Jewish attended ( to my estimate it was about 20,000) The Arab media said about 400,000 thousand anti Israeli attended  ( to my estimate it was about 200,000 )

I was there for both and from experience and satellite pictures I made my guesstimates.

Having said that I want to add a little bit of my observations from last weeks events

The pro jewish rally was mainly only devout Jews themselves ( 90 % - Jews 10 % others)who came here by bus and air with hotels and food paid and provided by the owner of the MCI center Mr. Polen. All expenses paid for the participants . I know this for a fact  as I was there and saw it with my own eyes and heard the statements   ( they ate only kosher food provided by the sponsors -they did not buy anything except for the non Jews from DC business)

The anti Israeli rally was composed of all nationalities -native americans,african americans,arabs ,asians, africans ,europeans  ,hispanics and white americans . Most of them came at their own expense  shared food with each other , brought KFcs ,big macs and stayed with friends in the city except for a few that were in hotels . The muslims in this group was probably less than 50 % . .

Why do I bring this observation up ? To show that people who care for justice and freedom paid for themselves  and really support freedom genuinely like the anti Israeli protestors who were representative of the whole world .

The pro Israeli were literally paid to protest so they can show the American public and congress that Israel has friends . Well Daa!!  they were the only ones there as far as anyone could see plus the corrupt political AIPAC paid congress/senators who would collect their pay  later under the tables.

It is sad that people now  just cannot respect each other for  humanity 's sake and compromise more for the benefit of all parties concerned.

I am looking foward to meeting you next month during the ALD picnic

Best regards

Habib

HDG