Yus wrote

"Therefore, to lay blame at the
doorstep of Zionism and Zionists is a bit misguided.  Furthermore, to
view the Israeli State as one which is not respectful of the UN or the
international community is off tangent, for after all, they are part of
the UN and like most civilized countries they do abide by most rules of this
body."

Yus  ,

you probably are on another planet to say that Israel complies or respects  the UN resolutions  set by the civilized whole world  including the US. How many resolutions of the UN has Israel ignored ,defied .almost all ( I can name you ten off head but I do not even want to watse my time to prove that to you - It is a fact )  Now they are playing delay tactics to hide what they could not hide in Jenin plus use blackmail on the Un inspectors who may expose them.

Yus, You know our position as muslims anyone who kills themselves is going to hell so I do not need to tell you more on how I feel about suicide bombers and have condemned it many times.

Yus , You sound like  you plagiarized the words of the spokesman for  Sharon  to put a wool over the eyes or the UN observers . We are not blind nor are we stupid to even compare the so called terrorism that America is fighting and the so called terrorism Israel is trying to equal to in order to appease the American public forour tax  money  and it seems you have fallen for it unfortunately . They are two different issues . One is occupation the other is aggression . America's fight is legitimate but Israel caused theirs and by futher occupation and masscres they are digging a bigger hole for themselves in my opinion. These wounds would not heal with simple words or cash payments to keep some mouths shut .

I know that you know better than utter the above quote sent earlier . Israel may be a democracy in the surface but they use only recycled leaders to make it seem so to the world. No one can compare the wickedness of the zionist Jews to anything on earth.They are the scum of the earth for  they support and subscribe to murders and genocide just like Hitler did and now with the Church of Nativity 's recricixition of Christ again. Now they are denying what we all see in broad daylight and saying it is terrorism and who ever does not support us is a terrorist .What a shame.If they do not get their ways they set up people like they did to Clinton with Monica Lewinsky. No one is perfect but no one in their right mind can justify what happened in Jenin. Revenge yes but defense  no .

Remember what you say now might come to haunt you later . Reason  for  justice for only that will prevail,

Regards

Habib

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~