Yus,

I'm glad that the only lie you found in my response to Ngorr is that the population of The Gambia, according to the 1993 census was 1,038,145 instead of 1.2 million. For your information, I decided to use the 1.2 million directly from SOS Jatta's budget speech since that is what the others use as reference. To confirm that 1.2 million is what is in that speech, you may go to: http://www.statehouse.gm/budget2002/6.htm and cilck on section VI. poverty alleviation and the social sector strategy.

Unlike some of you people particularly Kebba, who together with his cohorts, cannot point to one tangible possitive contribution that they've made to help Gambians get educated. Instead they stole from the poor and formed a club of bandits to perpetuate their new found privileges. Some of these bunch of visionless politicians and enept civil servants now want to pretend that if only they were not rudely interupted, they much better things coming our way. Are some of these people for real, I keep asking myself.

What is most unfortunate about this whole sorry affair is the fact that they managed to hoodwink and bully seemingly intelligent folks like Yus into  their dirty smear campaigne against a leadership that has a vision to see to the development of our country. This is just sad.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~