When you point out problems, they claim problems don't exist.

Names of Narrators of problems become fodder for NIA idiots.

A good government does not need these names either to identify problems or to solve them.

If you ask me, The good government thanks these folk for saving them the legwork needed in identifying problems.

Their major achievement is doing things differently from the way ppp did it, not better or wiser than the ppp.

They emphasize unimportant gestures as major achievements.

They are leading in fear not by proxy.

If your record is honesty, integrity, and due-diligence, you need not worry about courts of Law. Of course if you are dragged kicking and screaming to adhere to the constitution in simple assembly deliberations, you would rather amend the laws to suit your warped logic. You end up getting the arithmetics of parliamentary procedure wrong enough to screw up your sense of justice and fairness. So don't pretend to respect law and jurisprudence.

They feel good by emphasizing the ppp's non-record.

Boys and girls, who wears diapers to work?

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".

George if the above and the rest of the gibberish that followed is the gist of your arguement then I give up. What you have recounted above just like the article posted by Sanusi Owens, says nothing. It does not name schools, it does not name teachers or anything that could be considered as evidence in any court of law. In other words, what you've relied on to propagate some of the lies doing the rounds is basically hearsay and therefore indmissable. My friend there is no running away from the fact that this government has done more for education than any government that has ever ruled in The Gambia! If you people still fail or refuse to see these things, then I give up. I simply do not have the time to delve into silly issues day in, day out. Therefore, you may consider this my last take on the matter, unless you have something else news to add to the debate.

Have a good day, Gassa.

Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~