Well, well, well. look who's going all hysterical now. KB, the guy hasn't even started debunking the many lies you've been saying here, and you start jumping all over him. Is this your notion of democracy? Mba koko, muna korry nying mu kairaty?

I have noticed the silly statement about Yus and George educating me in my own field. Continue to delude yourself bro. What I am doing for my country is there for all to see. Remember I told you that it was I, together with a few of my staff, who planned and wired the telephone network in our new magnificient airport terminal and control tower? Now guess who installed Atlantic hotel's telephone network and PABX way back in 1980/81. Damn right KB. It was none other than Omar Njie (OJO), Lamin Ann and myself. Incidentally they are all alife and working for Gamtel. Guess what again, I got paid more than my four years salary for a Job that took us only seven weeks.

The reason I am telling you all this is to dismiss the silly notion that you have that I write what I write on the L to protect a silly job. For your information, with all these major office blocks and businesses coming up everywhere, I can make myself a cool million Dalasis in less than 5 years offering total telecommunications solution including maintenance agreements for such businesses. You know you keeping me that whatever information you require concerning things in the country all you have to do is make a simple call. I am therefore challenging you to debunk these lies of mine.

My advise to you is to see the truth and accept that the first republic is truely dead and would never come back again. Watch out for this space 'cause I have some more wonderful news to report. Till then,

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~