Thank you very much KB. There can be no simple way to describe the situation in our dear land than the way you put it. High school dropouts like Yahya, Edward and Pakalindin secondary school dropouts like Baba jobe have no room to run a house hall much more a government. Gambia's situation is a desperate one. Our nation has been bleeding since these thugs stole power. It sad to say but I wonder day and night thinking about  where our that lovely little country is heading to. These idiots are rubbing the people and in turn buy one generator for them and claim what is the due to the people to be a gift from the man who before 1994 could not buy an underwear for himself. KB sorry to say but I fear for our country. Our destiny is in jeopardy.

Kebba Sanneh