Joe,

You are right. It is just plain advantage on the part of the Israelis and impotence on the part of the Arab LEADERS.( who do not listen to the masses of their population)

I capitalized it to make the difference . Kabir mentioned about the Arabs  not doing anything and putting all their money in zionist entities here . It is the heads of states not the  people .Brother Kabir the common people in all those countries  can not do much when their LEADERS  act the way they do. They have gone to the streets  to protest and demanded action from the rulers .

I am so sick of cowards like them . It is very difficult and that is why some of these young people in Palestine resort to violent resistance to fight back the aggression and humiliation they endure daily

If America wanted to stop it they would by simply telling Israel if they do not they will cut ties with them . Believe me Sharon would run out of there like a dog in less than 24 hours.

Joe , yes we need prayers for both sides to have the sense to cease this madness.Is land worth all this ?  Not in my books but again we do not know the complete details as we see only one side  the western dominated media whose sympathies are with Israel. (not all of course) I pray for peace daily  and hope the good lord will make it possible.

habib

HDG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~