Joe

I know you quite well not to even think so.

We are suffering from lack of leadership and this is why even the USA had the problems it is presently experience. Bush is not only a stupid  but can not even read his own lips when he gets his que cards. It is sad that the real players choose dumb people to put as fronts because they can get away with murder per say. The likes of  Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kisinger ( former sect of state) and  Dep Defense Sect Paul Wolfowitz et al.

I believe this is really a clash of civilizations  and terrorism is the excuse to execute the evil desires of  the so called Nato and western leaders who engineered most of this mess in my opinion. I am not a conspirators but we see a lot of unexplained gaps in the process ,it makes you wonder.

I hope you can make it to Dc for the ALD meetings. Can you reschedule your other appointments for that weekend/

Best Regards

habib .

HDG