Thank you Hon. Jallow.

If it looks like a rat, walks funny like a rat, smells like a rat, Am-on be damned if it ain't one.

I suppose the Neutralis would say:

We've heard one side of the story (O.J's). Let's not pass judgement until we hear ze ozerrr size. Well with the dictatorship's track record of not informing the citizens or mis-informing the citizens, don't hold your breath. Ozerr size my big black behind. sorry folks.

I have the good sense to begin a legal defense fund for Dumo et al, the students, O.J., the countless journalists, the opposition parties, Bishop Johnson, yes even Gabriel Roberts for being forcibly enslaved, but that will only help if there is hope of Jurisprudence or at least a semblance thereof. The dummies are begging for us to put them out of their misery. You know when someone has lied his whole life until falsehoods begin to look like the gospel truth and they cannot invent anymore. They are so dumb, they have reached the limit of their capacity for chicanery. We've got to save them from themselves.

I was talking to a young Gambian Lady recently and I asked her if she thought Jammeh was good for Gambia. Folks this is verbatim what she said.

He is young teh jiggein yi dengh ko buga. Wai hamga def nyu duga. defar na eyaport bi ak tali yi. Hale ye saanil yaya karta. Nyun nyo tah mu win.

Of course a few simple questions changed her mind. I'll let you guess what questions they might have been.

You could see the glare in her eyes like a deer caught in headlights. I guess she was not a beneficiary of the free education for girls, grace-a-Jammeh. She was more worried about her bulging estoma. She said she was on a diet because she didn't like her "distended" stomach. Every photograph of hers in her album showed her stomach. I told her maybe she should consider being less revealing of the stomach she so abhors or do something about it. I am repulsed by such vanity & vainglory. Quelle mal-elevee.

I added the last bit to demonstrate the kinds of folk who constitute witnesses to our sojourners' fact-found reports. The most obvious creatures God has ever created. Lacking all faculties for reason.

Folks look foreward to yours truly's interview of Namdi onuorah. Namdi is just one of the multitudes of Nigerians who have purchased Gambian Passports. Find out why and how over the weekend. Namdi has beens here in Malta for the past three weeks. He will be returning to Tripoli on Sunday.

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".

Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.

Keep reading please:

From: Omar Jallow <[log in to unmask]>

In September 1994 my passport was siezed and I was not allowed to travel out of the Gambia until May 1998 when the passport was returned to me.

I am presently the leader of the Peoples Progressive Party (P.P.P.) which is an opposition party in The Gambia. Recently, I was in my personal capacity invited by the Commonwealth Secretariat to be part of Zimbabwe Election Observe Team. I joined the team and shortly after my return from Zimbabwe my passport was impounded by immigration officials. They did not give me any reasons for doing so. I have no reason to suspect that they have cause to impound my passport.

As you may know I have been charged by the State for assault and the matter is before the Magistrate Court at Kanifing. I am on a court bail and have a legal team representing me. I have no problems with the court, in fact the prosecution has been delaying the proceedings.
As I am on a court bail, it is only the court that can revoke the bail or subject me to other conditions that the court deems fit under its jurisdiction.

My lawyer has already written to the Director of Immigration protesting the seizure of my passport and demanding that it be returned. From my experience with this Government it is very unlikely that they will act on the terms of that letter. The Constitution of The Gambia has a Bill of Rights Chapter which entrenches the freedom of movement of the individuals.

Inherent in every right of movement is the right to hold a passport to ensure freedom of movement either within or outside the country. The seizure of my passport is clearly a violation of my right to personal liberty, freedom of thought, freedom of expression and freedom of movement guaranteed by the Constitution of the Republic of The Gambia 1997. Even though it is stated on every Gambian passport that the said passport remains the property of The Gambia Government, the distinction between holder and owner is a dim one. My passport cannot legally be impounded just because it is the property of The Gambia Government. It has been held in other jurisdictions that not even a police state can justify the arbitrary seizure of one's passport for no reason other than it being a state property. To impound a passport,it must be in accordance with legal prescriptions recognised by every civilised society, and such legal requirements must meet the minimum standards set by our Constitution. In my case the Government had woefully failed again to apply the law. I declare that I am a victim of the State because of my political beliefs, and the sseizure of my passport has delimited or abrogated my right to hold a passport and to move freely.

Omar A Jallow (O.J.)