Lamin

I totally concur ,.Sept 11 would not have happened if Clinton was President

Bush is either a blind fool or part of the ongoing crime.

Have a safe Easter monday- reminds me of the good old  days with Fathers Flynn , Little and Comma when the whole school St Aug high goes to Barra 's fort Bullen for a picnic and we also visited Essau annd the crocodiles theere

that was  quite an experience. I wonder if that is still done at SAHS!

habib

HDG