Your contribution to this Israelo-Palestinian arguement has been invaluable and offers enormous context. I want to thank you for not having it degenerate into America-Bashing.

In every human event, folk with conscience take sides. The truth and inordinate good is what tips the balance between the sides. Therefore, it is quite a pleasure to know that you don't find too many NEUTRALIS on this subject, because being Neutral is false an anathema to the human experience. There is a difference between recognizing the two conflicting sides and bringing them to the middle-ground of a compromise than being hopelessly Neutral.

Those who engage in America-Bashing in order to force her hand against long-time honest and sincere friend Israel are unnecessarily complicating the matter. Many nations have taken sides in this conflict and so has America. That fact does not exonerate the Sharon or Arafat governments from the evils they bring on the people of Bait-Lehem and Bait-Jalla. Just that they have their accomplices. Pointing out who the accomplices are, serves to widen the conflict and delay a solution. America, necessarily is Pro-Israel. The Maghreb is necessarily pro-Palestine. The Medius-Terra, Western Europe, and the Far-east are jokeying for special interest. Black-Africa is (clamoring for "LOans" and "Grants" to be repaid in land a la Libya-Zimbabwe relation) absolument inutile. There you have it. I would rather give my life than lie to myself. That is why I honour suicide bombers. Soldiers of conscience. Whether that conscience is rightly placed is between them and Rabbil A'alameen. I do believe there is a non-violent solution. But everyone is blinded by pride, prejudice and these manipulated-to-be-self-serving religions of Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.

"..........they shall afflict them four  hundred years; and also that nation, whom they  shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall  they come out with great substance."

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".

Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~