Edi, perhaps you didnt understand what I wrote to you. The gist of it goes like
this:- That you Edi I've been told, is one intelligent guy, who for some
twisted reasoning of his thinks he will just write stupid sentences on the L.
That was it my brother, nothing more nothing less.

My brother, shouldn't you just write I was told you are an intelligent guy who for some reason, (twist reasons of thinks) I don't understand that my brother? that is why we need your brother here too make teach us. with your sentences below and above, we both need copy and paste contribution. Reading your piece is interesting to make me believe I can do better.

Perhaps if you copy and paste the email to the L, people might be kind enuff to
translate it into Bambaraa?TillBonka for you. I was not putting you down for
your diction and syntax, but rather trying to tell you to stop being a joke and
write english you are capable of writing,and stop being a twisted idiot. If you
call that morally repugnant or hypocritical then you are even more twisted than
i think.AND with that i end all communictions with you on this baseless ping-
pong game.

Good day to you
Manneh

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~