Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually
If you need a civilize debate I am ever ready just pick phrases I wrote and put me to task as i did to you earlier, showing how honest you are."

(Edi, did I ever sound like I debate on the L or with folk like you?????)

First of all What do you mean on the above in bracket sentence? should I still get back to school to be able to understand that sentence

Oh, by the way, I don't teach grammar, syntax, or comprehension on the L either. Classes for you cost 100 farthing. You may mail it to your favourite charity in the Fjords and once I verify your remittance, I will show you where you need correcting.

Haruna, actions speaks louder than words, reading you second sentence, I am canceling the remittance to you. because even a primary school kid will not let you be near him or her with you such bogus phrases. read them carefully.

I am pleased to note that at least you are reading and consulting the dictionary as the following demonstrates. Do you? that is fine with me who have no boundary to education, Still leaning. if you go back to you previous lines, you point out that you don't give lesson on the net which I have never demanded at the first place, at least not from you. again you are contradicting yourself

The next step for you is to begin to understand how those words in the dictionary come together to convey your thoughts and meaning.

A little mistake here, shouldn't you say simple and clearly (The next step is, "comma" never forget those, they very important).  to begin the understanding of how to correlate those word to be meaningful.

Yeh! yeh!  In response to the above, I will like to extend the fact that all open minded and logical individual will understand my writings but you my brother.

Every word has a life. The life of a word begins with the correct spelling just like the correct spelling of Lamin Sanyang is important to him.

I am not looking for a hypocritical person, who is always looking for an "elite" all around this forum. Therefore, forget about  Lamin's name for  now because I will never want to talk about that I have already said and done and make compromises.

Then comes the tense of the word. '

(You must also understand which words to combine with it in the same sentence to provide appropriate context).

Again you are confusing me here what do you mean (it)? I cannot just go further with you my brother. you are making fool of yourself and I don't want to be the course to that but you really need some brushing too.  good luck with your grammar that i will never be envious to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~